The cost of dental care is a concern for everyone. We work to keep the cost down while providing the best dental care for your needs. We accept multiple types of payment. See the list of payment methods below or please call us with your questions.
- Free Initial Consultation for new patients.
- Referral Reward Program as a way to say thank you to our patients. For every *New Patient or family that you refer who becomes a patient of record we will send you a $25 gift card.
Best Ways to keep Dental Cost Down
The best ways to keep the cost of dental care down:
- make brushing and flossing a priority;
- keep your dental hygiene appointments(Cancellation policy*) ;
- and when a problem appears call us at 314-843-3300.
*It is the patient’s responsibility to keep scheduled appointments.
We required notification of cancellation at least 2 business days prior to the appointment to avoid cancellation fee.
Smile advantage is a membership program through Dr. Mark McClure's office for those who have no insurance coverage. You paid an annual fee that includes two routine cleanings, exams and necessary x-rays. You will also receive a discount on other services, no exclusions and no limits on your dental care. Call us for more information.
In order to cover the cost of your dental care, we accept checks; cash; or American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards. To better serve your budget needs, we also offer financing through CareCredit.
Now accepting Apple Pay!
CareCredit is here to help you cover the cost of your dental care. Financing is available to pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn't cover. They offer no interest financing and/or low minimum monthly payment options for twelve months, so you can get what you want, when you want it. Applications are available in our office or visit CareCredit online.